Victoria Court is an award winning, prestige, mixed retail, office and leisure development, within the Lancaster City Centre Conservation area. Built in the 1900's, Victoria Court is the former Lancaster Corporation Tramshed. Electric tramways operated in Lancaster from 1903 - 1930.
The premises are prominently positioned at the southern end of Penny Street, conveniently close to the city centre. A public car park is available for over 150 cars adjacent to the rear entrance of Victoria Court. The railway station, giving access to the Main West Coast Railway Line between London Euston and Glasgow, is within a short walk, as is the bus station. The M6 motorway is also within easy access.
The building consists of approx. 20,300 sq. ft with two retail and a restaurant unit on the ground floor and office suites on the 1st and 2nd floors ranging from 678 sq.ft to 2237 sq.ft. Customers include, The Citizen Newspaper Group (Newsquest), Design Direct Furniture, HPA Architects and Masterstaff Employment Agency.